Corsicana is centrally located within a one-hour drive of Dallas, Waco, or Tyler. A general aviation airport with two 5,000-foot runways serves the city, while commercial flights to worldwide destinations are within a 75-minute drive. Corsicana is also served by commercial motor coach services.
Dallas / Fort Worth International (DFW)
- Drive-Time to Corsicana: 75 minutes
- Via: Highway 360 South to U.S. 287 South to IH-45 South
- Passenger Carriers: Aeromexico, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, American Eagle, British Airways, Cayman Airways, Delta, Emirates, Frontier, JetBlue, KLM, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Quantas, Spirit, Sun Country, TACA, United, U.S. Airways, and Virgin America
- Charter Carriers: Champion, Fun Jet, and Ryan Airways
- Total Number of Daily Non-Stops to All Cities Served: 850 plus
Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Drive-Time to Corsicana: 70 minutes
- Via: Mockingbird Lane East to Lemmon Avenue South to IH-45 South
- Passenger Carriers: Southwest Airlines, United, and Delta
- Charter Carriers: No scheduled charter airlines
- Total Number of Daily Non-Stops to All Cities Served: 121
C. David Campell Field - Corsicana Municipal Airport (KCRS)
View complete information on location, operations, communications, services, and runways.
Greyhound Bus Lines
1100 MLK Jr. Boulevard
Corsicana, TX 75110
Greyhound Package Express: 903-874-4791
Hours Of Operation
Hours of operation are subject to change. Please call to verify hours before making travel arrangements.
Station, Greyhound Package Express & Ticketing
- Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday
7 a.m. - 10 p.m.