The City of Corsicana and Navarro County currently own, and are developing, two Industrial Parks.
- The South Interstate Highway 45 Industrial Park (I-45 Park) consists of approximately 161 acres of prime industrial property and is located on I-45, just south of the City of Corsicana.
- The Texas Highway 31 - Corsicana RailPort consists of approximately 189 acres of prime industrial property and is located on TX-31, three miles east of I-45 on the northeastern side of Corsicana.
- Corsicana RailPort Flyer (PDF)
- Map of TX-31 Park showing highway connectivity (PDF)
- Map of TX-31 Park showing utility connectivity (PDF)
- Freeport Exemption -- the TX-31 East Park is located within the boundaries of the Kerens Independent School District, which offers a Freeport Exemption for qualifying goods.
Conditional Land Grant/Loan
A conditional land grant/loan is available at "no-cost" from the City for land located in either of the Industrial Parks to industries in consideration for a significant (a minimum of $10 million) capital investment, and the creation of a substantial number (a minimum of 50) of new, full time (i.e., 40 hours per week) jobs.
The conditional land grant/loan remains in effect for a period of 20 years. A pro-rated portion of the conditional land grant/loan is forgiven annually for a term of 20 years (at 1/20th per year) as long as the company creates and maintains its projected capital investment and creates and maintains the required number of new, full time jobs. In the event the investment and/or the number-of-jobs are not retained, the remaining balance of the land grant/loan is due and payable.
Title to the property will be conveyed to the qualifying company through a standard warranty deed. Detailed provision for repayment will be part of the tax abatement agreement with the qualifying company. Neither the City nor the County will hold a lien on the property once title is transferred.
The conditional land grant/loan is available on a first-come-first serve basis only.