Corsicana Fire Rescue
Corsicana Fire Rescue is Accepting Applications for the Citizens Fire Academy in 2019!
Click on the flyer below for more information. The Citizens Fire Academy packet is located in the left column, under the Citizens Fire Academy tab. This packet must be complete, accurate, and turned in by Thursday, January 31st, by 5:00 p.m. If you have any questions please call: Corsicana Fire Rescue Administration 903-654-4956
Please note that the last 2 forms are required to be notarized after the applicant is accepted into the Citizens Fire Academy. The notarization will take place at Corsicana Fire Department, at no additional charge to the applicant.
Corsicana Fire Rescue is a progressive organization delivering a wide variety of emergency and non-emergency services.
- Fire suppression
- Advanced life support medical treatment and patient transportation
- Specialized rescue operations
- Hazardous material incident mitigation
- Response to weather-related emergencies
- Fire prevention inspections
- Public fire safety education programs
- Support of numerous community events
Our Mission is to maintain a continuous state of readiness to protect those we serve and to provide the highest quality of services when called upon.
Our Vision is to be a well-respected and progressive fire department. Our department will always strive to gain the mutual trust, respect, and support of our community through continuous improvement, guided by our core values of integrity, courage, dedication, and compassion.
As members of the Corsicana Fire Department, we are committed to the following values in our interactions with our co-workers and citizens.
- Professionalism - In application, appearance, and attitude
- Integrity - Demonstrate honesty and fairness
- Compassion - Demonstrate kindness and empathy
- Accountability - Professionally, personally, and fiscally responsible for our actions
- Respect - For each other, our department, and everyone we come in contact with
- Diversity - Be open minded and responsive to the uniqueness of our community
- Commitment - In all department endeavors
- Teamwork - Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude